Kitchen Crew Member $18/hr
2 Positions Available
$18.00 per hour
Metropolis Resort is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our tight-knit kitchen crew. This is a fast-paced environment where the successful candidate will be responsible for working with the kitchen team (communication, teamwork, and efficiency) to prepare and cook meals in a timely manner for our guests. This includes slinging pizzas, flipping pancakes or burgers, frying eggs or chicken fingers, and making our staff’s favorite homemade ranch. No matter breakfast, lunch, or dinner, we aim to give our guests a family feel dining experience with “eggs-cellent” service.
Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply. Cooking experience is preferred but we are also willing to train!
We’re in our spring break season now. The spring break hours for this position are flexible with weekends being the primary time needed. During this time, you can expect 30-35 hours per week with shifts lasting 5 to 9 hours. Our restaurants are open more during busier times such as spring break and during the summer which are the best times to work here!
Breakfast Menu: https://www.metropolisresort.com/dining/city-eats-breakfast Dinner Menu: https://www.metropolisresort.com/dining/city-eats-dinner Pizza Menu: https://www.metropolisresort.com/dining/monkey-in-the-middle
Responsiblities & Duties:
- -Prepare and cook meals for guests at the resort's two restaurants: Monkey in the Middle and City Eats.
- -Follow established recipes and procedures to ensure consistency and quality.
- -Work quickly and efficiently in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- -Ensure that all food is cooked and presented according to standards and regulations.
- -Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times.
- -Interact with guests in a friendly and professional manner, providing excellent customer service at our kitchen counter.
- -Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
- -Approaches the role with a flexible and positive attitude.
Metropolis Resort is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.